All CPI units are:
• Produced to meet the ISO9001:2008 quality standard.
• Individually tested to ensure they meet the specifications of the original part.
CPI fully complies with European environmental (REACH) legislation.
We aim at being a trustworthy company for our Employees, Customers, Suppliers and the Local Community. To accomplish this we:
• Organize our work in a clean, health-and-life-safe environment for our employees and neighbours.
• Fulfil the demands of our Customers concerning quality, costs and delivery service.
• Work closely with selected Suppliers in order to involve them as an active partner in the supply chain.
We care for our Customers' satisfaction and our environment. We are constantly seeking to improve all our processes and develop our Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
• Measuring and monitoring all processes.
• Setting targets individually and for the entire organization.
• Investing in continuous development for our employees.
• Introducing work standards that focus on fault prevention rather than just fault elimination in all of our activities.
• Continuous development and improvement of our products.
• Cooperating with our suppliers and supporting their development.
• Providing safe work conditions by working to eliminate all risks.